- June 2013: Remixed Vinyl Album Show
- May 2013: The Art of Recovery
- April 2013: Gallery Group Show
- March 2013: Stitched, Altered, and Plush
- February 2013: Children’s Walking Map Premiere
- December 2012: Jewelry Show
- November 2012: Battleground Show
- October 2012: Elstabo Art Show
- August 2012: Tailor Made 2
- March 2012: “Indelible” Show
By gpons on November 24, 2010
Men’s “Handstyle” tees (charcoal, gold, black) $22 each
We’re happy to announce that we’ve added Icy Grape Incident Clothing to the racks at PONSHOP. Inspired by a Graffiti-influenced upbringing, Icy Grape Incident owner Tony Sementelli and his fellow artists took the leap into embarking on their own clothing line and never looked back. Below are more snapshots of what’s in the shop. We’re looking forward to receiving tees from their artist line soon.
Women’s “Handstyle” V-Neck tees (lavender, yellow) $22 each
Children’s “Grinding” tees (pink, red) $16 each
Icy Grape Incident wants to bring original street-inspired designs to clothing for the masses without mass-produced nonsense. All designs are original artwork from like-minded contributors. Become a Fan of IGI on Facebook.