- When do you put out new merchandise for sale? Our monthly First Friday exhibitions showcase a fresh rotation of new artwork in the shop and gallery.
- How knowledgeable is your staff if I make a special trip to your store? Our staff is well educated in our artists and their work and can provide answers about the items in the shop.
- Do you have a newsletter? Yes! You can subscribe here.
- Do you handle want lists/special orders? Yes, we do take special orders. Please email us or call (540) 656-2215, for both pricing and scheduling.
- What classes are available? We update our class schedule quarterly. Please visit our classes page for a current class schedule.
- How do I sign up? You can register online, by phone, or in person at the shop. We do not accept walk-ins, so please register in advance.
- Will you hold a spot for me while I check my schedule? Spots for classes are only reserved upon receiving full payment.
- When do I pay and how? Payment is made upon registration. We accept credit cards over the phone and credit cards, local checks with ID, or cash in person.
- Photo release and health release? Health releases allow us to be aware of any health issues a student may have so we may prepare accordingly and also releases PONSHOP from any liability. The photo release grants us permission to use photos on our website for promotion and publication. Please not that students' last names are never posted publicly.
- Why do you need my age? Knowing the students' age allows our instructors to prepare accordingly for the class. For adults, simply put "Adult."
- When do I get my finished clay project? We only fire the kiln when it is filled to capacity, so student works will generally be ready 2-3 weeks after their final class. The instructor will notify students when their work is ready for pick up.
- Can I make up a class I missed? We require a minimum of a 48-hour notice for missing a class. In the event of an absence, a student can make it up in a later class session to be coordinated with the instructor.
- I've paid for a class, but I can't make it. Can I get a refund? PONSHOP does not offer refunds on classes, but students can receive credit toward a future class or a gift certificate of a comparable amount.
- Do you offer private lessons? Yes, we offer private lessons at a rate between $45-$55 per hour based on medium. Contact us for inquiries regarding private lessons, group workshops, and presentations.
- What is your return policy? You may return a product for exchange within 30 days of the purchase date (for Christmas gift exchanges, January 15 is the deadline). PONSHOP does not give refunds on purchases. All returns must be accompanied with a receipt. Returns can be exchanged for store credit, which can be applied toward future classes or other works from our shop.
- Jewelry Exchanges: PONSHOP will only consider pieces for exchange 2 weeks after date of purchase. (for Christmas exchanges, January 15 is the deadline)
- Jewelry Repair is considered on a case by case basis.
- Can I return fine art that I purchased? All fine art sales are final.
- What is considered fine art? Fine art includes all paintings, sculptures, and ceramics.
Shipping and Purchasing outside of Fredericksburg
- Will I be charged shipping for items shipped within the US? Yes, items purchased in the store to be shipped will incur an additional shipping cost not included in the sale price. We will contact you once the shipping charge has been determined to coordinate payment. Online purchases include shipping and appropriate tax in the final charged amount.
- Will I be charged sales tax? Virginia Sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to Virginia zip-codes.
- Do you ship outside the U.S.? Yes, please contact us to coordinate shipping.
- What are your accepted payment methods? We accept cash, local checks with ID and credit cards which include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept PayPal and ApplePay. For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct, to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. All prices listed on our website are in U.S. Dollars.
- Installment Options: Artwork over $200 can be paid in a series of 3 installments over 3 months. Installment payments are nonrefundable. The client will sign an installment agreement that specifies the terms of payment schedule. Upon completion of this agreement and the delivery of the first payment the artwork is tagged as "sold" and remains in the gallery until final payment. In the event that the client changes his or her mind, the first installment is nonrefundable, the second installment can be transferred to store credit.
Discounts & Promotions
- Do you offer customers any special discounts? Customers on our email newsletter list have access to exclusive discounts and promotions available only to subscribers. If you'd like to have access to special promotions and discounts, please sign up to receive the PONSHOP email newsletter! We are dedicated to privacy; we will never release your email address to third parties.
- When redeeming promotion, discount or coupon codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, discount or coupon codes cannot be used towards the purchase of gift certificates.